July 22, 2010

I want to live here...















... in fact, I would be very happy in this room!! I am convinced the pink sofa would cheer me up on any given day (though I am not sure Mr. Wonderful would be happy with a hot pink sofa...). The coffee table is light and evoke feelings of the beach (the base remind me of the piers), the white floors are fantastic. Stuart Membery white cane chairs scream summer house to me, and we all know how I love that light, casual and airy feeling!! Garden stools in bright blue, fantastic pop of color...
And take a look at all the different textiles used; anything from Suzani's (from Mexico and Uzbekistan) to bright floral, and graphic prints!

SO MUCH COLOR can be a little scary... but, I think this is just so much fun!!

Now, for those of you who follow Anna Spiro, you will know this interior from her newly re-modeled store; Black & Spiro. All I can say is GREAT JOB! I wish I could stop in, say hi, and stay a while to take it all in. I truly think this is a fun place to work (Is there such a thing?), how can you have a bad day in such an inspiring place? Oh, of cause, I know; when the furniture you love so much, and have worked hard to assemble, leaves with someone else....

Check it out!!
Let me know what you think. Would you do a hot pink sofa? Could you get away with that? (and don't you just love that bright orange table?)

Natasha

absolutely beautiful things: Black & Spiro Unveiled

3 comments:

  1. Hi Natasha,

    Thank you so much for this lovely post. You are so kind!

    Kindest regards,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natasha,
    I live in Brisbane, and I can tell you that Anna's store is even more fabulous in person. It's actually hard to know what to look at first, everything is so gorgeous! And when you combine Anna's colourful style with Stuart Membery's beach chic, you can't go wrong. Really enjoying your blog by the way! K xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna definitely makes us Brisbane girls proud!! The whole shop is amazing!! :) Hazel

    PS Not so sure about the pink lounge in my home though!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...