October 12, 2010

Punch of Color


































How GREAT does this look?
I have been on the lookout for bedroom images lately, wanting to make over ours. I can't quite decide if the all white should be infused with pops of color (like this) or kept serene.... Then again, theses are for the most part pillow covers, so it would be easy to change either way!


































... and really, these two images have nothing to do with each other, I just liked how they compliment the White with a Punch of Color-theme ;)

Have a great day!

Natasha

Images via Skona Hem

1 comment:

  1. I love it too! I want to introduce a lot more colour into my home, but it can be a little bit intimidating! :) Hazel

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...