April 18, 2011

Napkin folding 101




































The Easter bunny has a place at the table this year, I think...

If you celebrate the Easter holiday, here is a cute little DIY napkin-folding-tip, that I just think it's the cutest! Below you can find the instructions, have fun setting the table!!












I am also including this cute idea for color, but truthfully, I think this might be too time consuming... Who really has the time to make sure that egg stays put, and that the cute gingham ribbon bow is tied perfectly? You know I would be there tying the bows over and over and over..... NOPE, not this time! :)




































Have a fun time folding the napkins for your Holiday table!

Natasha

Images via MSL

2 comments:

  1. Loving the yellow and white polka dot...so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bunny napkin -soo adorable.
    Have a lovely Easter Natasha :O)
    A xx

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...