April 13, 2011

They call me...

... mellow yellow!    Say hello to my new friend!

We are in desperate need of a new sofa (even though Mr. Wonderful is of a different opinion) and I have my eye on this pretty loud and happy version, I just don't know "if I can do it", it's so far from what I have done before, BUT it is a happy couch, don't you think?

Natasha
PS. I know there is always the possibility of a white slipcover... but after seeing this, it's almost a shame to cover it up!

Image by NHH for Northern Light Blog, Fabric name is Kiawah Pineapple

4 comments:

  1. cute couch..lovely blog! thanks for stopping by my blog!
    cheryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the fabric. so happy and fresh. would you know who is a manufacturer?
    X
    V

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Viera, the sofa if from Lee Industries I believe, and the fabric is Kiawh Pineapple... there are a LOT of fabric options, so have some fun, just like here!! Thank you for your comment ;-)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gorgeous Natasha! I love the burst of colour and yellow is a happy colour. I also like that fact that you can get a slipcover because I find that I get sick of colour quicker than I do neutrals. You could always have neutral in cold weather and a bright summery yellow for the warmer months. xx

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...