May 5, 2011

Details

Something so sweet and girl-y about these two images... Almost like a secret look into private quarters!


























Love the silvery textures and colors in the first image, and the golden brassy feel of the second image!

When you are not wearing your jewelery, do you display it? Do you hide it, or do you simply have so much that you have a designated drawer for your accessories??

Do you have a favorite image?? While I am more of a silvery, white gold, platinum kind of girl, I tend to like the golden image better.... hmmmm.... probably the teal that's drawing me in.

Natasha

Image #1 via Skona Hem, Image # 2 via Greige

1 comment:

  1. I love the girly touches, too, Natasha. Hope you have a terrific weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...