August 11, 2011

Just Lovely!






















I had the best start to the day today!!!

The Northern Light Blog has received a very Lovely Award from non other than than the Australian author of Scrapbook, Melissah!
Thank you so very much, I am totally honored and SO HAPPY to receive this award. I find that acknowledgement from my peers is the best kind; you all know what it takes to keep a blog up and running, successful and inspiring!

For the 'One Lovely Blog Award' paste the link to the blog that you have received the Award from on your blog, share seven things about yourself and list another 15 great bloggers (but not the one who nominated you!)


I would like to give out an honorable mention to Melissah's other blog, the brand new Coastal Style. I enjoy reading both your blogs, and I commend you for your impeccable choice of images!

Here are my fifteen picks:

... and the seven things you don't already know about me... Do you really want to know this stuff??
  1. I love to travel, sadly I don't do it enough...
  2. I love living in a tropical climate!
  3. I enjoy Cuban food, but not Mexican.
  4. My husband is Chinese.
  5. My current guilty pleasure is watching Million Dollar Decorators; Such characters and such drama!!
  6. I love spending hours searching for images for the Northern Light Blog and have a HUGE image library.
  7. I have a Pinterest account as well, check it out here.
Thank you for staying with me & for supporting the Northern Light Blog!
I love all your comments and emails, so keep 'em coming..

Have a Lovely Day :)
Natasha

Image #2 via Pinterest

10 comments:

  1. Congrats Natasha! Northern Light is such an inspiration.
    And thanks so much for passing on the award to Moth Design!
    Must run and think of my answers and who I'll pass along to! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on receiving the award! You have impeccable home decor taste so I can certainly see why you were the recipient! I am planning to set up a pinterest account this weekend...along with polyvore. Wish me luck that I don't totally develop a codependent relationship with my laptop :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Natasha! Love your blog and the award is so well-deserved. Racing off now to check out the new-to-me blogs you've passed your award on to - thanks for the tip! K xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. GOOD MORNING!!

    Thank you so much for the award!! YAY!!! So so excited! I am now following you on Pinterest as well.

    Hope you are having a lovely start to the weekend

    :) Hazel
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good on you Natasha!
    Nice to read your list & find out more about you. I too spend a lot of time looking for images (way too much time!)
    Congratulations & thanks for the mention for Coastal Style.
    x
    Melissah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tillykke Natasha - det er en dejlig award at få .) Håber at alt er vel med dig - Knus A xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there!
    Thank you so much for the award. I, like yourself feel very, very honored!
    OMG, I have not been here for quite a while so I have a lot of catching up to do...off reading your previous posts!
    xoxo
    //Tina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the award! I'm totally flattered and honored! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you soo much for the award!! I feel so honored! Now I have to think about the seven questions.. :)
    Take care,
    Ulrika

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Natasha! I don't always comment but I really love your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...