September 30, 2011

Red Fall Leaves











































I am back in Florida... and I had a little time to search for this A.MA.ZING image! Just as I was leaving Scandinavia to head back, the leaves started to change their colors. We don't see that here, and that is something I miss... the true change of seasons!

Hope you have a wonderful early fall weekend, where ever you are! Any plans??
(or spring if you are in the southern hemisphere..)

Natasha

Image via Pinterest

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back...that photo truly is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd have to agree with you.. The changing of the leaves can be so
    amazing.. I had a japanese maple outside of my front door for many years and with each season it never ceased to amazing me. The brightest
    reds were in the fall... simply stunning..
    I hope to catch a few good pics this season myself..
    thanks for sharing..
    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful...what an amazing photo!
    x
    Melissah

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing image! Hope you had a lovely weekend :)
    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning image of autumn colours and love the bright aqua door. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...