October 11, 2011

A few images that inspire!

































Following along with Northern Light, you are probably aware that flowers - in all shapes, sizes and colors - are of great inspiration to me...


































... and look, even the petals can be candied and eaten! I have not tried this, but the idea is super cool. I have, however, been eating fresh flowers for as long as I can remember; in salads, as decorations on cakes etc.


































And these colors... just absolutely YUMMY!!






















These image really have nothing to do with each other, yet somehow they all work!
Are you inspired by flowers and their beauty? Do you cook with the petals?

Natasha

Image #1 Via Pinterest, Image #2 via Nordens Skattkammer, Image #3 Via BellaMumma, Image #4 via Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. Totally delicious images, love the flowers especially.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous colors! I have eaten flowers in salads and pasta but never candied ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the deep violet & the rich colours in this post!
    x
    Melissah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such amazing images :) Hope you have a sunshiny weekend Natasha,
    Axox

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...