February 16, 2012

It's never too late...
























OK, so it's entirely possible that I spent a little too much time on Etsy this past week (!!), but I have found some really pretty things...

I just adore this white & black butterfly poster by Eva Juliet, and I am seriously thinking it would be a great piece to have on the wall in our bedroom. It would be pretty, hung low and just behind my bedside lamp, by my table... What do you think?



































The french script reads "It's never too late to be who you want to be!" 
It would be quite nice to wake up to in the morning... :)

Go be what you want to be... today!
Natasha

Image via Eva Juliet

4 comments:

  1. I bought this poster for my daughter's room and instead it's living on the fireplace mantel for the time being :)
    We love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful in it simplicity!!!!!!!!!!!
    ...................................................
    Tania Maree xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely print, lovely blog! you've just reminded me i've had this in my own etsy basket for way too long... time to go to the checkout i think!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great quote! Love your blog:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...