June 10, 2012

New on the Virtual Newsstand...

I have just had a wonderful (long) quiet moment, pouring over the newly released Lonny Magazine June / July 2012 issue.  This is such an awesome issue all around!! Fantastic Summer Getaways, Hamptons Entertaining style and a Westhampton Hideaway I would love to hide out in!!! :)

While the interior design features in this issue are right up my alley, I particularly liked the Expert Advice from Elizabeth Blitzer. Things are changing in a big way in my personal life, so this struck a cord with me...

Enjoy!

Natasha

Vingette photographed by Patrick Cline via Lonny 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the reminder, Natasha. I am headed over there now. Hope you have a great week.xx

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...