July 6, 2012

Cool fact of the day...














































OK, so perhaps I am totally overdoing this, and that is a risk I am willing to take BUT the cool fact of the day (well, yesterday actually) was, that I discovered that non other than "the people" over at Tine K Home are now following the Northern Light Blog on Pinterest!!! Yep, that's right!













































For those of you unfamiliar with Tine K Home, she is a young Danish female entrepreneur, who has made it BIG in Home Decor & Accessories. I have featured her fabulous home here on the blog, and her wears often pop up in homes across Scandinavia. It's almost fair to say Tine K Home has a cult like following, she can do no wrong & her eye for detail is impeccable!!

SO, when I spotted her logo in the Activity line on my Pinterest last night, I was a little starstruck.
To be able to possibly inspire someone (anyone on her team, actually) at TKH Headquarters is quite flattering, I think! ... and yes, I am aware that I can "fall out of grace" with a single keystroke, or that a simple "unfollow" will burst my bubble, so for now I will just BE HAPPY :)

Come on over here to see what all the fuss is about, follow along if you like.
Natasha

Images by Anna-Malin on Pinterest via Blackballoon

2 comments:

  1. congrats Natasha! this space is absolutely gorgeous. hope you have a fabulous weekend, darling!


    caroline @ patagonia gifts and jewelry

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...