July 19, 2012

Venetian Beauty...
































Just leaving you with a beautiful image today... I have been looking for images and design inspiration in pale tones, and came across this beauty of a (bedroom) mirror! So pretty... still love the way these mirrors look, are you still loving them too, or??

I have been incredibly busy;
Family in town for two weeks, design jobs that are at different stages of (in)completion...
and summer heat makes me want to just stay at the beach in the morning, and indoor during the crazy heat in the middle of the day!! Now I fully understand the need for siesta :)

Stay cool!
Natasha

Image via Country Living

1 comment:

  1. Tack för alla fina ord! Ett vackert sovrum och en underbar spegel.
    Kram Anita

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...