August 21, 2012

Oscar gold...

It's been a little while since I did anything fashion related here on the blog.
I believe it's best left to the pros, such as Anh from 9to5Chic, but I DO read their blogs and drool from a distance....

While it is safe to say, that I do not wear a lot of jewelry, I must confess to really liking this Oscar de la Renta piece. I like it for it's chunkiness, for the matte finish and for elevating a plain white top to something super cool!

Are you with me on this one? Or is gold not your thing??
Natasha

Image #1 via 9to5Chic, Image #2 via Net-a-Porter

1 comment:

  1. I'll take anything by Oscar de la Renta - so classic & chic!
    x
    Melissah

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...