October 16, 2012

Mixed Flowers.



Just wanted to share this weeks pretty white and green bouquet with all of you. 
I picked it up last week, one of those split second decisions, impulse shopping at it's best :)





































Having followed along on Northern Light surely you have noticed my love of flowers, and mostly my bouquets are of all the same blooms; be it roses, hydrangeas or even just tropical leaves... However, this little arrangement is made up of several different flowers, and I suspect the florist was using "left overs", as not all of the blooms were super fresh, and all the bouquets for sale were slightly different. But really, does that even matter?? The price was good, they make me happy, and with a little TLC, they have now lasted a good five days already.

So the question of the day; Do you like mixed flowers or do you prefer them to be all the same sort? What about a unifying color as you see here?

Do tell!
Natasha

All images by NHH for the Northern Light Blog, vase from Kate Spade.

PS. Maple keeping an eye on me :)




1 comment:

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...