November 10, 2012

New on the Virtual Newsstand...








































The brand new November 2012 Lonny magazine is live. Starting the weekend off with a warm cup of tea, the cat sleeping at my feet, laptop open and enjoying the Apartment Makeover feature!!

I think I have said it before, but good work deserves praise, so here goes... I throughly enjoy all the work of the Lonny team, from the photography to the styling, the diverse selection of people featured and last but not least, I use the magazine as a tool in my work. So often I see a piece of furniture or an accessory in a magazine, and I am unable to locate, but the tech savvy people at Lonny have the links ready to go. Couldn't be easier or more work friendly, love exploring new-to-me artists and vendors.

... and a good little vignette always makes me happy! Even when there is one to many boxes... What do you think? Overkill, great styling, cool collection, or?

Have a great weekend!!
Natasha

Images via Lonny Mag November 2012

2 comments:

  1. Oooh can't wait to read it, I always forget this magazine exists! And yet it's so good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too many boxes are never enough. Love collecting the damm things in all there shapes, textures and sizes. Nothing looks better than a vignette withba few boxes.
    Just found your blog and love it.
    warm wishes form sunny Brisbane.
    Daryl

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...