February 7, 2013

One for the boys...























I admit it, what first got my attention was the bedside lamps... It is the first time I have seen them "in print", I was beginning to think I was the only one who loved them, actually, I am totally smitten by them!! So much so, that they have been on my nightstands for the past half year or so :) Just love their chunky-ness, the design of the base, the matte ceramic and the oversize shade. Loved them when I saw them, love them in my own house and really like how they brighten up this masculine bedroom!!
























For those of you who are "in the know", you have most likely seen Hannah Maple's newly published design work, over on the rue daily pages, but here they are again... 
I think she has done a wonderful job, love her choices of colors and materials.
























The home was designed for a newly single business man. The space is masculine in my eyes, and - thank God - not a frat-house nor man-cave reference in sight :)

I have for the longest time wanted to design a space for a bachelor, even offering my two cents up to friends of my husband, but have yet to do a complete pad... 

Any takers out there?
Natasha

All images via rue daily

1 comment:

  1. It would be a pretty great project wouldn't it?! Your lamps are gorgeous, love the shape. Have a great weekend :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...