April 21, 2013

Fig Leaves...?



























This coming week, we are hosting a very important guest from Denmark :)... My father! We are very much looking forward to his arrival and stay, and this weekend we are preparing the guest room.

Stumbled over this chic guest room on one of the House & Home Blogs, written by Margot Austin. This is her own guest room and I find it super cheerful. Yellow is typically not my thing, but this awning stripe is just so pretty, and watering it down with toms of white, a dark table to settle the room, makes it work for me. 

Side note.... Notice the ever so slight pops of light blue in the pillow design, and then look at the clever use of this color in the guest room, picked up by the bedside light fixture. GREAT!






















Peter Dunham's Fig Leaf fabric fashioned into a great pillow, had me at Hello!!

I came across this super great Etsy Shop Spark Modern, where you can get your fill of accent pillows, including this version. 

Happy Sunday!
Natasha

Image #1 via House & Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...