January 31, 2014

Swimming with Sharks...


Do you watch Shark Tank?? I have from time to time, but am not a follower, as I find it difficult to commit to a show, with a new baby… That being said, I am so happy for Susan Petersen of Freshly Picked Moccasins for landing a deal on ST! I originally found this small company Freshly Picked on Instagram a while back, followed along with the cute images & learned her story. I have not yet purchased a pair for my baby girl, but they are on my wish list!!!!

































…and then the question becomes, just which color to pick??


































The metallic moccs in Navy, Platinum and Rose are also Limited Editions, but Baby Lilly can only wear one pair at a time, so… Time will tell :)

Natasha

Image #1 via Goggle Image Search, Image #2 & #3 via Freshly Picked

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...