February 10, 2014

Shameless...

OK…. So, I was thinking it's time for a little shameless self promotion, but what I am really doing, is asking for a little support :)

When I started blogging, there were awards handed out, there were followers-in-the-making and everyone were very supportive, which was great :) I have not seen a lot of you "following" lately, and that's ok, I know we all get busy! I do see in my stats that things are good and the Northern Light Blog has many, many page views, and for that I say Thank You!!

Now, here's my plug… I need just six more people to follow along via Pinterest - the link is here - to reach 2000 followers. Wont you do me the honors…? :) I promise I will not let you down, there is always inspiration to find, often on a daily basis - even when I don't have a moment to blog…


Also, I wanted to mention that Northern Light Design is on Instagram, just incase you wanted to follow along there as well!?

Thank you in advance,
Natasha

Image via Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Ibland får man lov att göra lite egenreklam. Kram Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natasha, eu não tenho pinterest, nem sei como usa-lo, mas tenho certeza que rapidamente você vai alcançar o número de seguidores que precisa.
    Beijo querida,
    Denise - dojeitode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...